Monday, July 19, 2010

So Distressing with Belles 'N Whistles

Distressing as in purposely giving that aged, tattered and worn look of vintage that we are all going crazy for right now. Because as we all know the only real distressing thing about Belles 'N Whistles is going on-line to place and order and finding out what we want is temporarily out of stock. Now that is "DISTRESSING"!

Hope you enjoy the card I made for the Belles 'N Whistles "So Distressing" challenge this week. You have until the end of the week to join in on this challenge too, so get busy and have some fun with me. Forgive me, but I'm going to be hoping they draw my number since I don't have all their stamps yet!!! No really if you win I will be extremely thrilled for you.

Have a fantastic day and join me here again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hon! This is a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at BnW this week!

Kathy said...

WOW Sonya love the paper that you have used!! Perfect for this challenge!! Such soft pretty colors!!
Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge at Belles and Whistles!
:)Kathy

Chelsea said...

Hi Sonya,
Wonderful distressing technique on your card.
That is one of my favorite image.
Beautiful work.
Luv,
Chelsea