Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sugar Nellie Challenge #38

I am soooo excited to be entering my very 1st Sugar Nellie Contest. WooHoo!!! Needless to say in my excitement I was so exact in copying the sketch that I completely forgot that their was also a theme. Oopsy-Daisy; I have not one scallop on this card. Unless you want to get very technical and say the wings are scalloped; which will work for me...hope it works for them too!


I just found their site about 2 weeks ago and immediately I fell in love with several of their artist lines. I haven't been able to purchase any stamps from them yet but my wish list is ready! I am so thankful that last week they gave away 3 incredible digi's so I was able to use one of those to enter the contest this week YEAH!! Thanks again; I really appreciate the FREE digi's.
Check them out their store at www.FunkyKits.co.uk/catalog/ their is a link to their blog on the store site; don't forget to check that out too!

No comments: