Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope every mother out there is having a truly wonderful day. I am having a semi-quiet and restful day. I worked on a card earlier today but other than that I'm just taking it easy. Last night my hubby took me to the Olive Garden. I ordered an appetizer (which I never do), it was so good that I ate it all and them ended up taking my meal home with me! Yeah, lunch tomorrow.

Following are the samples I sent in for the DRS Design Design Team Application. I did NOT make the design team this time.

I wasn't all that sad because just before I heard from them I found out about another Design Team Call which I am totally more excited about. I will be posting that entry here by Wednesday so come back to check out that card! Until then be cleverly creative and have and extraordinary day!









No comments: