Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Wow! Did our weather ever switch since yesterday. Today is so beautiful, I wish everyday could be like today.

So I'm sure you are all wondering what I decided. I decided that it would be better to follow the rules and directions given and hope that the company with the DT call checks out my blog to see my additional work. So her are the other two cards that I did not submit. I cannot wait to show you the 3 projects I did submit.

When I find out about making the design team or not I will let you all know and post the projects I submitted at that time. I can't show them yet just in case I need to do something else with them 1st as a part of the application process or in case they need to showcase them 1st. Have no idea since I've not been a part of a DT before.

No comments: