Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

This has thus far been a day of thoughtfulness and reflection. And a day of coloring images. I've gotten about 20 images partially colored so I only have to finish coloring the images and then I will be able to create lots of NEW cards to share and use.

I still haven't heard anything from DRS Designs as to the status of their Design Team Picks, so I'm still hoping for the best! Then again in has only been 2 days and I cannot remember if they had a date listed when they'd make their decision by!


I made this card yesterday. The stamp is called "Cupcake" and it is from "Belles 'N Whistles".


So if you are interested in checking out some of the wonderful artistic stamps by Elisabeth Bell check out these sites:

www.zhibit.org/elisabethbell/digital-stamps This is her own site where she offers digital stamp images for sale. She started this a few months ago and introduces a new one each month.

http://bellesnwhistlesstamps.com/index.php This is the site is in the USA and the company where the above image is from

http://www.susanascustomartandcarddesign.com/index.php This company is also in the USA

www.shop.whiffofjoy.com This company is not in the USA but does have international ordering/shipping.

There is one other company that she designs for Ladybug something and it is in Norway.

Until next time be safe and full of creativity and have another Extraordinary Day!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Super sweet card! I love the soft coloring with the brown and kraft!Thanks for visiting my blog during the Club Anya & Friends Rockin' Rebel blog hop!