Sunday, May 2, 2010

Make & Teke this week at Stamp Express

So this weeks, May 2nd, sweet little design is again for Mother's Day or Thinking of You if you prefer. The lovely little hummingbird is a FREE digital stamp that I found somewhere on-line. I cannot remember where or I would be sure to note exactly where.

I used prisma color pencils to color and rubbing alcohol to blend the colors. I find that I prefer the rubbing alcohol to blend much better than gamasil or turpenoid. You will use whatever the store has set up for you to use this week. I've also used a Happy Mother's Day computer generated label on the sample. You will have a choice of using either Happy Mother's Day or Thinking of You.

Make sure you get into the Stamp Express this week to get in on this Make & Take.

Check back here soon for peeks at those sample cards I decided not to send in for the DT Call. And later when I find out either way the sample projects that I did send in! Meanwhile be happy, creative and have an extraordinary day!

No comments: