Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sweet Sweet Saturday

If you have already been to The Greeting Farm site at http://www.thegreetingfarm.com/ you already know just how sweet this Saturday is. Their NEW Fleur Anya is just the sweetest little thing and we cannot forget the rest of the release with Cuddle Anya and Grammie & Gramps. Plus the introduction of their very 2st creeper crew, Thursday. Not near as creepy as one would take by the name just a new line that simple depict the attitudes of teenagers today.

I don't have any great pics to share today but if you check out club Anya at TGF; they are having their introduction Blog Hop. So if you haven't already; hop on over their and check it out. As always their big Bog Hop winner will will received all the NEW Stamps!

Sorry no pics today but I promised a whole lot as soon as I decide which ones I'm sending off for the DT Call. I created 10 cards and 1 8"x 8: scrap book page and 1 tag for this. From these creations I must pick only 3 projects to send, so you see my dilemma! I will show you what I do not send, in the next day or so. Then the ones I send in, I will show you after I find out the news on the DT winners.

Until next time get creative and have and Extraordinary day!

No comments: