Friday, April 30, 2010

This is the card I created for The Greeting Farms April 26th Monday Mania. This Monday Mania was a color challenge using khaki, sand, olive. I used TGF Hope & Grace set along with these colors to create my card. And since the stitching is so in I used my trust old sewing machine to zig-zag stitch around all the top paper layers to add some texture and detail since the paper has not other designs.

Yeah, Tomorrow is the day for the May NEW release with The Greeting Farm. I am so excited to see all the NEW stamps and digi's that are being released this month!!! We only got a few sneak peaks and I don't know about you but I'm totally excited about what I've seen and completely beside myself wanting to see what the other releases are for tomorrow and also hope to win something delightful in their blog hop!

Well since there is nothing I can do but wait I guess I will go create something new, maybe something for this weeks Farm Fresh Friday challenge. Until later be happy and create something extraordinary!

No comments: