Saturday, April 24, 2010

Congratulations Stacey!

Today I'd like to take the time to wish my dear daughter-in-Law Congratulations. Even after getting married this past October after turning 18 when my son was home on leave and they had gotten married, then moving the whole way to So Cali she stayed in school and has Graduated from High School.
She has finished school and is has finalized all her paperwork but must wait until her class graduates to receive her diploma. She really pushed herself to get her assignments done early so she would have school completed before Chuck's pre-deployment leave this May.

We are all so happy and proud of her. So without further chatter from me here is the card I made to send her. This cute and chubby little Bunnie is like a paper stuffy, just not quite so fluffy and it is from stampavie.

No comments: