Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TGF Wild Card Wednesday - April 12th


So today is Wild card Wednesday over at The Greeting Farm. Since I had a few extra minutes and a brief moment of inspiration or maybe corniness. They gave us the picture of the room for inspiration. I found the entire room to be inspirational rather than a particular item that was inspirational! So maybe it really wasn't inspiration, maybe it was me just being a little smart butt; however, I found some humor in it. And after today, any humor is good! Then wouldn't you know I had a typo so I tried to fix it and it stands out like a sore thumb of course. But here it is anyway for all to see in it's glory, mess-up and smugness. But at least I got a card done this week and that is saying something around here someday!!!

Hugs to All!

No comments: