Sunday, April 11, 2010

Please Vote for our TGF Challenge This Week!

So as you can see this week my 8"x8" Scrapbook page was chosen to represent out team this week in TGF Team Challenge. So PLEASE make sure you all go there this week and Vote for our Team "The Farm Fresh Fairies" and this is what you will be voting for, cute little Gabriel at 2 years old!

The direct link to this image to vote is http://tgfllc.com/galleria/showphoto.php?photo=13520 If you haven't voted for our team yet, you will have to sign up in the galleria before voting. But you all love me so just do it and vote, PLEASE. I really, really want to win that grand prize and I promise that we will be get together and play so I can share the fantastic Role Call set!

1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Good job, Sonya, and best of luck to us!!! :)