Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well today I turned another year older this year I feel like I've aged about 5 years. It's been a crazy year to say the least. Many losses that drove me into depression, and then lots of new friendships formed that helped pull me out of the engulfing sadness. It took great strength and courage to get through this year and I'm hoping the next year will be an easier and much happier year.



Lots of thoughts, hopes and dreams in my mind at this time. I hope to make some of those come true for me this year. It is time that I make something good things happen for and in mine and my families life. I hope to re-open Stamp Works; as a home workshop business (again) and possibly as an on-line business. I'd love to open a small shop in my home but at the very least I do have a training and classroom area to use. I'm very anxious to see what will happen in the coming months. I've taken the 1st steps but it is a very slow moving process and many, many step to see fruition.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Happy birthday Sonya!!