Saturday, April 24, 2010

TGF Farm Fresh Friday Contest Entry

This week on The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday Contest the Theme is "Going Green". I just finished my card this afternoon and uploaded it for the contest. Yeah!

I started my project with the bag I got when I purchased designed paper from the Stamp Express last night. Then I used Su Sage Shadow for my Green as it matched the Green in the bag closest out of all the papers that I have. And as we all know I do have paper issues. For crying out load I kept the bag for designer paper, now that is issues! LOL

The Flutter Anya of course has color other than green; I didn't want the entire card to be "Green" just going green! Now that I'm looking at it I wish I would have put some a pearl or gem in the middle of the bow. So I'm just hoping everyone likes my card as much as I do and that maybe I will win the contest this week, if I'm lucky!


No comments: