Thursday, April 22, 2010

Holy Smokes It's Friday Already! Well Almost

I have no idea where this week went to. I just cannot believe it is Friday already! And the list is still just as long as it was at the beginning of the week even though I've crossed dozens of item off. I really need to stop adding more is the problem.

So yes I have been busy all week but then those of you who have or can remember the days of a 3 1/2 year old know just how hectic a week can be! Not easy and still there is work to be done in spite of it all. Thank goodness I have a truly fab hubby who watches the little munchkin in the evenings so I can sneak out with the gals or to my craft room!

This week I got over to Stamp Express on Tuesday evening. I took 6 weeks worth of Make & Takes in so all you pretties will have something fabulous to work on when you stop in there to shop. They are going to keep getting hotter as we move into the Summer months so be sure to get in there each week, you do not want to miss anything you know!

In addition to dropping the Make & Takes off I also met Michelle and Brenda in there and we sat out in the market area and did a little class of sorts. We played with the alcohol inks and made lovely backgrounds and then our simulation of Agates. We all had lots of fun and I was so glad to be out and among the adult community!

I've been frantically working on scissor baubles, and gadget/trash bags and such for the Crop Event in Lewisberry on May 22nd. Anxiously awaiting this Event as I am finally (or hopefully) will be ready to introduce Stamp Works as a Home Workshop Business and additionally offering Classes, Stamp Camps, Birthday Parties as well as Day and Weekend Events. So excited and hoping all goes well with the introduction. Wish me luck!

On Wednesday Evening I also managed to sneak away too; this time to my stamping room! Yeah, I got to play!!! I created the 3 gorgeous items shown here. The top Book marker is for a friend who live part of the year here and part of the year in Montana. The next card I created for a dear friend whom found out some difficult news recently and I just wanted her to know that she is in my thoughts and prayers and then finally the Picking Blackberries is for the Fresh Fruit Wild Card Wednesday Contest with TGF! Maybe I'll win this time!. Wish me Luck!
Since I'm not sure when I'll be back on to post again I will bid thee happy stamping until we shall meet her on the blog again.
Stamp your Hearts our my Pretties!

No comments: