Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Greeting Farms CHA Digi #3



The Greeting Farm CHA Digi Relay continues and today's Digi was Toby Cub. He is too cute so I had to use multiple copies on my card this time. Anyway I would say that I was excited to see what the next one is but I am up soooooooo late this evening that I just saw the nest #4 digi in the Relat is Prince Ian. I will post him tomorrow after I am able to complete that card but for now you will have to wait.

I hear that Marie and Jessica are having a great time at the CHA. Which is a really good thing because the poor girls they left back here are going crazy and I would imagine are sorry they volunteered to assist in this capacity. Both yesterday and today the site had so many people uploading and viewing pics that the site crashed, there was too much activity that the site could not handle it all. That may be bad for the relay but good for the business. At least in my opinion it shows how many people love their products at least I'm hoping that's the case and it's not just to get the FREE digi. This old world is a sad place sometimes when people only care about themselves and what they can get for FREE but it is happening every day out there.

1 comment:

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Sonya....
Thanks so much for taking the time to let us at TGF and the DT know how much you enjoy CA and Friends.....It really means a lot to us at TGF to here things like that.....
Big hugs....
Kelly Booth