Monday, January 4, 2010

What Color Do You Feel Like Today?

I've been feeling like orange today! I have so much work to get done but I keep getting pulled off tast. Even made a list this morning but I still have so much left on that list yet to do, I did get all my printing done. I did get the 4 Make & Takes done for the Customer Appreciation at Stamp Express on January 16th. That makes me feel better and I know it will be a load of relief for Jackie when I tell her. I got some other things accomplished to over at Stamp Express today to. I was able to get more things together for the $ Bar. This is one of the things I absolutely love and so few of the stamping and scrapping stores have them. Anyhow, if you want the low down before Ken gets it out to you over the week-end. There are glitter leaves @ 4 for $1 and Ivory Organdy bag @ $1 each. Great Gift Idea is to purchase the Organdy bag and then enough other items off the $ Bar to fill the bag; what a cute and delicious gift for someone special this valentine's day! Remember that Valentine's Day is sneaking up on us faster than you realize. I gotta tell you I really excited about getting my list complete so I can get to the fun stuff like creating new items whether they be card, gifts or other tems to thrill the senses. Just got a slew of new digi's from The Greeting Farm that I'm so looking forward to playing with and I just placed 3 orders last night that I will anxiously be awaiting. Of couse I ordered 6 items from The Greeting Farm, if you haven't guessed yet they are my all time favorite company. Then I order 4 items from JustRite Stamps which I'm loving. Can't wait to start the cookbooks for my Son; I will be using alot of the JustRite Stamps for that. Then I ordered 2 items from Belles N Whistles. I am very excited to get these stamp to see if I like them and what the qualities like etc. This is the 1st time I've ordered from them. I hope I find them of good quality because I've got to tell you the designs are just too cute for Valentine's Day! Tomorrow I hope to have a Purple Day, lots of center energy and focus; that would be a great day to get things accomplished!

No comments: