Monday, January 25, 2010



So as I mentioned yesterday The Greeting Farm is having a Digi Relay during the time they are off haveing fun at the CHA. So the 1st Image which we received yesterday was MerIan and is he ever precious. I was so thrilled that Mermaid Anya finally got a Mer friend that I had to use them both together on my card. While I wish I had much more time to create and make a more spectacular card; I did what I could in the time that I had and moved out because I wanted to be sure to get the next 2nd FREE digi which I must now create and have uploaded once again by 6 pm CST January 26th. So her is my card I submitted with MerIan and I used Mermaid Anya and if your didn't take notice the beautiful waterlily is from the Me Time Anya Set. I will hopefully have the time tomarrow to upload my next creation with the 2nd digi in the TGF CHA Digi Relay, which is WS-Charlotte. You can see her if you go to the TGF site but my card will not be there until sometime tomarrow, depending on how long it takes me to create!!!

No comments: