Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where is the Warm Weather???

I don't know about you but I am really tired of all this bitter cold weather. I don't want to see Summer or anything but I'd sure like to see 40 degrees perhaps.

I got home from helping with inventory at Stamp Express today and to my surprise my Big order was here from The Greeting Farm. I'm so excited, now if I could just get the time to trim them and sit down and play. Then later this afternoon UPS stopped and delivered part of my order from JustRite Stampers. I have so many new things and now I just need a whole lot of time FREE from the hubby and the babby so I can play and have fun until my heart is content!!! Tomarrow is the day that Belles N Whistles releases their NEW spring Sweetness Line. I was so impressed, I ordered 2 items from them. I have never ordered from them before nor have I had any experience with their stamps. Looking forward to seeing what they are like. I will let you know when I get them and what I think of them when they get here.

So what is your favorite way to add color to your stamped images? Leave some comments and let me know what you all think. I'm in love with my Copic markers, they may be a little expensive but well worth the investment.

Tonight this is going to be short. This moma is tired and the baby and I are going to bed now. I have no more energy left to deal with today. Bedtime will have to wait long enough to call my son who is currently stantioned in 29 Palms California. He is one of our few good men and while he is a good looking young man he is now taken ladies. In his honor; OooRah, Seper Fi, Marine Core! Oh yeah and he is following in his father's footsteps, he too was a Marine. Good Night-Catch you tomarrow!

No comments: