Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello My Dear Friend's and Happy Valentine's Day to each of you! I hope you have a very beautiful day and if you don't have a special Valentine, do something extra special for yourself because you are loved!

I don't have the Valentine Card I made for my Husband Scanned yet, to share with you here today. I will get it scanned this evening or tomorrow. I used a print of vintage sheet music I found on-line, which I distressed to make it look old. Or should we say I did my best as I was working at the Stamp Express and forgot my case of Tim Hotz products so I had to distress using Glimmer Mist! The I added a small piece of ribbon, two button tied together and the 50's Love Anya Digi from TGF. I promise to get it on to share with you all tomorrow.


Today I have this week's Make & Take for Stamp Express to share with you. Jackie asked that we had a card with cherries on this week to celebrate President's Day! This is the card I came up with with those parameters. Please enjoy and if you can get into the Stamp Express be sure to make a copy of this "Cherry Pie Card" to take home with you.




As of yet we do NOT have a winner for the Club Name contest. I received several names that made it to the maybe list but thus far nothing has jumped out. Because Jackie's trip to the hospital lots of things need to be put on hold at the store. The good news is she is home from the hospital and getting back on her feet. We hope to see her back at the store soon! Needless to say I think it will be better to put off the start of our club until the last Friday Night in March. I'll check on the date and include that will all the details regarding the club on another post. You all still have until Friday night at 11:59 pm to submit you ideas for the Club name. I will make my choice for the name and next Sunday's Post will include Our Club name as well as all the details for the club.

Hopefully if this week goes well I will be able to update the pics here on the blog. I am able to get a much better pic if I scan the cards. So until I am able to get business moving along and am able to afford a good camera I will have to scan cards to be sure that they are better and that everyone can see the cards and how lovely they really do look. The clarity of my pics were too distorted for you to really be able to see all the beauty and detail in them, which I unfortunately did not realize until my friend told me about it. I will be replacing the pics of as many cards as possible. Unfortunately I will not be able to do this with all the cards.

Until next post be safe and happy!

No comments: