Monday, February 1, 2010

Manic Monday

I am so very glad this past week-end is over. It was a really lousy week-end here and I'm hoping this week will get better. Even if it is ever so slightly I will be grateful.

So as promised here are the pictures for the "Sweet Treats" Class this Friday, February 5th from 6pm to 8pm at Stamp Express. Hope to see you all there. Here is the entire group of 5 projects we will be completeing in this "Sweet Treats" class.

This image highlights my "Sweet Treats" rectangular box which contains Mini Convesation Hearts.

This picture highlights two of my "Sweet Treats" the 1st being a small box that holds 4 Hershey Mini Nugget Bars which have been covered with stamped labels and the 2nd is a bag of Mini Conversation Hearts with a Special Little Topper.

This image is highlighting my "Sweet Treat" using the Candy Favor Packages from Bo Bunny and I have filled mine with Valentine M&M's.

Finally my last "Sweet Treat" highlights my small square covered box. When you lift the cover you find a small clear window that reveals that my box is filled with Valentine M&M's.

Now tht you have seen how very "Sweet" my "Sweet Treats" are you will want to pick up the phone and call Stamp Express to sign up before the class is filled. We will not only have oodles and oodles of fun you will take these 5 completed precious candy filled "Sweet Treats" home with you. I told you any or all of them would be great for your kids class rooms, to share with co-workers, friends or family members (both small and large)!

So as I'm sure you are aware by now this is Februuary 1st and it is the Release Day of TGF's NEW Stamp & digi Images. They do indeed have some incredible ones and I'm sure if you love TGF as much as I do you will not want to miss out on their incredible release contests. They have been having a blog hop all day with many hidden prizes to be won. In addtion to the blog hop there is a contest that I cannot remember on the Club Anya & Friends Blog. There will then be a random drawing at the TGF blog from the comments left from those who have completed the blog hop and then left a comment that they completed the hop and one LUCKY, LUCKY winner will receive the entire February Release. Can you imagine the excitement being gernerated from all this incredible madness, Yes I'm sure the Farm is ROCKING today with all their loyal fams trying to win at least one item but keeping their fingers crossed that they will be the lucky winner of the entire release!!! Let me tell you; I am keeping my fingers, toes, legs arms and any other part of my body that can cross that I'm that incredibly lucky winner of the entire February Release! Oh how happy and excited I would be and of course I would be back tomorrow to tell you all how very excited I am and sharing pics of all the items I had won. Will find out tomorrow morning, more than likely together who all the winners are and who the lucky winner of the entire February Release was.

There are lots of cute new images. If you were participating in the TGF CHA Digi Relay before it was cancelled you may have gotten the MerIan, Prince Ian and Toby Cub which were released today still as digi's. If you keep track of the TGF and Anya & Friends Blogs then you have also seen some of the new sets that were debuting today. During the blog hop I fell completely in love with the "Sweet Tooth" set which had not been on my wish list but certainly is now! I did order today and I only added 3 of the NEW items to what I currently had in my cart.

I did order in the Amazing Duo, Soldier Ian and Chibi Punk Boy. If you remember back a week or so ago I made a sample using the Chibi Punk Girl so I though I should have the set! I am anxious to receive this order so I can make a special card for my son with the soldier Ian who is in the Marines. I also will find myself using this stamp frequently come July when my son is set to deploy again. That will be about 7-10 months of mom crying her eyes out all the time. Then of course I had to get the Amazing Duo because my son has always loved Super Hero's and I am sure my grandson who we currently have custody of will too.

May your blessings be many until we meet here again!

No comments: