Thursday, February 4, 2010

Winners or Winners

Ok! So I didn't win the Elisabeth Bell Blob Candy Contest. She even added more prizes and picked a total of 1 Grand Prize Winner who received the entire Sweet Things Release from Belles 'N Whistles, a signed drawing and her newly released Digi. She then picked 4 Winners for the newly released Digi. Needless to say I was not one of those winners. If you went to the site to check this out you know that you had to answer a question. You had to answer the question correctly to be eligible for the drawing. The answer to the puzzle was there are 11 bees and 5 butterflies. I would say I was upset that I didn't win but it was so hard to count especially the bees with all the flowers and ll that I'm not sure I answered correctly. So I'll just have to go on-line to order it tonight from her blog when my husband gets home from bowling. The newly released digi "A Tasty Read" and you can order it directly from Elisabeth Bell's Blog if you too didn't win!

The next exciting contest is another random drawing with TGF. You had ti put your answer to their question in the comment section. Thankfully there was NO wrong answer there. YIPPEE!!! Although there wasn't an incorrect answer it was a tough one to answer. I think I ended up leaving 2 or 3 comments because I just could not make up my mind. The question was "what digi would you like to see rubberized"? Seems like a very easy question until you stop to think about it and all the great digi's they have. I think MerIan would be nice to go with the Lovely Mermaid Anya but then the more I thought about it I though it would be really cool if they rubberized all 4 of the season fairies and sold them in a set. At any rate they are to announce their winner tomorrow on FFF
and the winner will receive their choice of a FREE digi! How easy is that to leave a short comment of what you think to be entered into a drawing. I know exactly which digi I want if I win!

I didn't participate in TGF Monday Mania or Wild Card Wednesday this week. It's been a little crazy here. My Stamp room is completely torn apart and in disarray because I am trying to re-organize and hoping to to get rid of the negativity that seems to have settled around. I hope to get it all done and cleaned up tomorrow and be able to start 1st thing Monday morning full of creativity and eagerly ready to get lots of stamping projects accomplished.

Don't forget to check out TGF blog early next week. I received word that they hope to have the specially designed digi from Marie for Customer Appreciation on the site and ready to download.

Don't forget to share this blog with your friends. Updates are made frequently. As soon as I have 15 followers I will celebrate with my very 1st blog candy giveaway. So don't forget to sign up and follow along. As I get better acquainted with the blog and all I can do with it I promise it will get better and better. I can already see an amazing change since I've started my blog. As I learn how to I hope to add tutorials and etc. It is a fun and fascinating journey that I hope you will shared with me. http://extraordinarypaperembellishments.blogspot.com/

No comments: