Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW - SNOW GO AWAY; PLEASE DON'T RETURN ANY DAY!

For those of you who do not live in central Pennsylvania and the Susquehanna Valley nay not have been hit with the extreme snow storms that have been hitting us here, Friday night into Saturday we got slammed with 2 feet of snow and now today we are again getting hit with yet another snow storm. This time they say we are suppose to get 12 to 18 inches. I am of the opinion that I sincerely hope the weather people cannot be correct 2 times in a row. OK so I am really crossing my fingers and hoping that they cannot be!

It took my husband 1 hour to get home from work this evening, which usually only takes 20-30 minutes any other day of the week. I was beginning to worry and then he walked through the door, thankfully! The snow started at 3:30 pm and when he got home at 6:00 pm, 2 1/2 hours later we already had 2 inches out there.

I have had a few comment regarding the Club name and input on what stamps to include. So far I have not chosen a name and I believe we will incorporating more than just TGF. The final decision will be made on February 20th and be announced here on February 21st. Beginning February 22nd you will be able to pick up fliers regarding the contest at the Stamp Express.

If you haven't entered your comment and thoughts regarding the club and your suggestion of a name please be sure to do so as soon as possible so you are in the running for the prize.

I have a few thoughts in mind that I like for the name by no means have made up my mind yet. Especially if someone would happen to send in the most awesome suggestion for a name.

I have also been considering a few ideas that I would also like to hear your input on. 1. What is your opinion of a trading card swap to share with each member of the club every visit. What is your opinion of a show & tell period that a new person can choose to host each meeting. I would also love to hear any opinion's that you have regarding the club. I want to create a club that will be Fun, Informative and allow each person to express their creativity in a open and friendly forum. I am so excited about the start of our NEW club and I look forward to seeing all of you there.

No comments: