Saturday, March 6, 2010

And It is Suddently Saturday Again!

WOW!!! I cannot believe it is Saturday again already. I have been working sooo hard to keep all my projects running through smoothing without backing up so far so good. We'll see if I can keep up the pace and pray that I can!!!

This week for the Make & Take over at the Stamp Express I've created a very lovely Vintage St Patrick's Day Card for you to recreate.

So if you are already a loyal customer you will want to make sure you get in early. If you haven't been there yet then this is the week you will want to check it our. This card is an easy one but it does have some nice WOW factor.

So the fabulous vintage image I found to use for this weeks make & take; I arranged it to print 4 images per page and I was able to printed a few extra copies off on some lovely tan marbleized card stock so we could add them to our vintage line we have for sale in the shop. In addition to this vintage card stock papers. I was able to get only 3 sheets printed of another Vintage Card Stock which has 4 different St. Patrick's Day Vintage images per sheet.

Seriously, there will be more of both vintage sheets available as soon as Ken get the opportunity to get another ink cartridge. We do realize that these vintage images are "HUGE" and we will get it printed As Soon As Possible. We definitely want to keep out customer happy!!! If you stop by and the copies are not available find out when they can be ready and tell them how many sheets you want.

So without further ado; here is the picture of this weeks Make & Take Sample. I hope you enjoy it as much I enjoyed creating it.

No comments: