Thursday, March 25, 2010

WOW! Am I late on this or what???

So sorry this is a little late coming out this week. This weeks Make & Take at the Stamp Express is a beautiful Easter Greetings card. So you still have Friday and Saturday of this week to bring yourselves in and make this card

I so hope you all enjoy this simple yet elegant Easter Greeting's card. I thought it very appropriate with the great speed in which the Easter Holiday is ascending upon us. Next week will also be another Easter Card and then it will be Easter. Next weeks is my favorite of the two Easter Card. It of course have has by favorite "PINK" color and they are pink "ROSES". Who cannot like pink

We have many of the Make & Takes planned ahead of time. However, if there is a project you'd like to see on the Make & Take Table, please let me know. I want to make sure I am able to help you all with any techniques or anything specific you'd like to learn and or see. I hope to be able to get a cute little suggestion box made and have idea request slip available soon.

So until next time, Stay safe and be creative!

No comments: