Thursday, March 18, 2010

JustRite Stampers Samples Ready

OK I have the samples ready for the JustRite Stampers Class this coming Tuesday, March 23rd at the Stamp Express.

And don't forget the Spring Fling @ Stamp Express this Saturday, March 20th! It's going to be a fun, fast paced, prized filled day. We will be introducing these incredible JustRite Stampers. Remember, you do NOT want to miss this!

I will be using the 3 1/4" large Circle Stamper with the 2 NEW 3 1/4" circle flowers with the included borders. Honestly at this point I was in such a hurry to get the samples ready that I'm not even sure if the flowers are from the same set or from different sets. All I can tell you is that when I stamped these weeks ago; I did stamp each flower with the border that came paired with that particular flower.


This 1st sample which we will consider a tag; for lack of a better name. Isn't this gorgeous? I'm afraid that the colors are very light due to my copic choices.


This 2nd sample is a sachet. You will like thing one immensely, as we combine a fabulous JustRite Stamper 3 1/4" Flower Image and Border with nestabilities and I will even show you how to add you own beautiful scents to freshen your home or any other area that makes you smile.




Finally my 3rd and last sample is this incredible wall hanging. It is a total of 16inches long and it only has 3 of the 3 1/4" Circle Flowers. I of course was unable to get this on the scanner anyway to include the entire wall hanging. So what I had to do was scan it twice; one half and then the other half. This way did include the middle flower on both pictures but it gives you a better idea of what the project looks like and it gives you some idea of how long the entire wall hanging is. Again the colors are light due to my copic marker choices.

You will have the opportunity to make yours darker in the class; have not fear! Remember the class is on Tuesday, March 23rd from 6 pm to 8 pm. The class only costs $20 so you cannot go wrong. You WILL have lots of FUN and you WILL LEARN how to use, stamp and care for your JustRite Stampers and MOST importantly you WILL leave the class with 3 Super, Fabulous and Beautiful Projects to use as Gifts or to keep for your own personal use.

Remember Easter & Mother's Day are coming; so you just might need these gifts for one or both of these occasions. You certainly can NOT go wrong using these as gifts for these two occasions.

1 comment:

inkers4him said...

beautiful samples! I wish I could come to your class!