Monday, March 29, 2010

Another Manic Monday

Well even though it was a crazy day and I had an incredibly awful head-ache until my hubby got home. He lovingly watched the baby so I could take some time alone. Well I headed straight for my stamping room instead of the bedroom. Needless to say it was a good therapy because it worked, I no longer have a head-ache and I have several lovely cards to share with you.

The 1st card her I made for my son. Being a Marine (they all tend to drink too much) and he is getting ready to deploy so I thought he could use the laugh and appreciate the humor of this card. Thankfully this deployment will not be to Afghanistan! That certainly does make "MOM" happy. I won't spend everyday worrying and crying.

Any ways this little card was made with stamps from DRS Designs. This is a great stamp company and in addition to being able to purchase stamps both retail and wholesale; they also offer a monthly stamp club which I do indeed belong to! Then moving on to this lovely cake gal "royal pain: from TGF. This was one of their NEW releases in March and now in just a few short days we are looking forward to the NEW releases for April. Which we got already have a few sneak peaks that absolutely fabulous!!! I for one an really looking forward to a to their NEW April releases. I'm hoping that I have some Easter and/or Birthday money to spend on some of their awesome stamps and/or digi's! Yeah, I'm so excited!
So that is about all I created today in the way of cards. I did create one other item today but it is not shown her. I have a friend who is only 2 or 3 years older than me and she never had not made a friendship bracelet. I'm very excited to give it to her. Since you know who you are if you are reading this, just act surprised when I give it to you! LOL Since she is going in for surgery this Friday I also put a little charm of Ganesha one the bracelet since this Hindu pantheon is the remover of obstacles. Wishing you the best of luck on Friday Michelle.

Speaking of Easter and Birthdays; that is what I should have been creating those cards! I do in fact have a brother who's Birthday is 2 days after (+ 6 years) after mine) and My Father's Birthday is the 28th of April and then there are the Easter Cards that I should make. Or at the very least I should make!!

Isn't it funny how hard it is to make the cards we need to make but so much easier to make card that we make for the sheer fun of making the cards!!! Go figure!

Well that is it for today. I'm heading to bed so I can get up and hopefully get those necessary cards before the Easter Holiday since we will all be getting together then. Looking forward to seeing everyone, especially those I haven't seen in some month. Hopefully it will be a fun and happy holiday!

So to all you out there; just in case I don't post again before the Holiday. Here is Wishing each and every one of you the Happiest of Easter's Ever!

No comments: