Saturday, March 13, 2010

Soggy-Soggy Saturday

WOW has it ever been a wet and soggy Saturday! Here in central Pennsylvania we have warnings for flash flooding due to the lovely rain which started yesterday and continue or should we say got even worse today!!! I do believe that our 7' mountain of snow at the end of our drive has finally disappeared, that much of it is good!!

Due to the incoming weather my fibromyalgia made sure that my body wrecked havoc on me this week. I was out of commission for 95% of the week. That being said, I got little or NO stamping projects finished this week. Weeks like this really stink, especially when I have so many projects to get finished. This week coming is a new week and hopefully sunshine will shine upon me so I can get all the projects finished that I need to this week.

1st things 1st! My Make & Take for Stamp Express this week is "Riding The Spring Breeze". This was a very fun card to make and so very whimsical. I need to remake this card for another purpose when I can do more with it instead of having to keep is Sweet and Simple. For those of you who are not aware this one of Dustin Pike's Digital Images that he had on his blog as a FREEBIE! What a fantastic artist; I love his dragons, they are just so whimsical, quirky and way fun!


So for the rest of my week it is going to be mad crazy. I have an IRIS class to teach Tuesday night at Stamp Express. I also have to get Ready for the "Spring Fling" at the Stamp Express for which I am demonstrating the JustRite Stamper products which we are introducing that day as a new line their shop will be carrying. Not only do I have to get ready for this but I also have to prepare for a Stamping Birthday Party at Stamp Express on Sunday, the very next day!!! Thank goodness I have a husband that will help me out and watch the baby so I can go down to my craft room and get all the things finished that need to be done. The good news is; I have a jump on April's classes and I have almost all the samples up and ready to go, YEAH!!!

The good news is; I have a fairly good idea of what I plan to do for the Spring Fling and the Birthday Party. It is just a matter of pulling all the samples together and getting the samples done and ready to go.

No comments: