Sunday, March 28, 2010

Need You To Vote for Our Teams Card - PLEASE !

Good Morning All! Hope your morning is much more sunny than it is here in Central PA. I'm just waiting for the rain to dump on us.

Now about this Challenge that I need as many of you to vote for as possible. I am BEGGING you all to PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE go here and vote for my team's "Farm Fresh Fairies". Following is the fabulous Grand Prize that I so very much want to win; so please, please, please vote for our teams 1st Challenge in the Royal Battle at The Greeting Farm.

This lovely card in the one our team unanomously voted on from all of our own creations to submit as our card to represent our Team in this TGF Royal Battle Challenge. And as I said before we so want to win.
I know this is a huge favor but you will need to go to www.thegreetingfarm/galleria to find our card and leave a comment. The more comments we have thus the more votes we have. The top 30 of the 60+ TEAMS are the ones that will be moving on to the 2nd challenge. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping and hoping we "Farm Fresh Fairies" make the top 30! Anything you can do to help us out would be great, like voting and asking everyone you know to vote too!

1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

We so rock! Yay us! :)