Friday, March 26, 2010

The Sun Did Shine !

After what turned out to be a very dreary few hours this morning it cleared and gave way to beautiful sunny skies! Though a little blustery it ws extraordinary!!!

I have finally finished my card for the TGF Team Designer Challenges. Our team decided we would all do a sample and then all decide which one we should submit four our representations. So until we decide upon that and Marie has posted it to the THF Gallaria I cannnot post it to my blog. Sorry.

It is a great card and I'm anxious to share it with you all but alas that must wait for now. I've gotta say it was very hard to get the mojo working for this project. I'm thinking because they showed us this fantastic 3-D item and I had oh so many ideas but our instructions were only to use the colors for inspiration and to make a card. Well let me just give you one little tidbit for right now I made a 3-D, shadow box type card. It still can be placed in an envelope and mailed but it can then be pulled out and set up again in the 3-D manner, yeah!!!

No comments: